The Top 25 Argumentative Essay Topics Worth Arguing
Putting together a contrary essay needs a contrary write up topic as well. That’s where it all starts. Contrary write up topics keep the context going and keep the readers engaged as well. Contrary write up topics give both sides of opinion and leave the reader with an opinion as well. That’s what keeps the reader engaged because they have their own opinion and the context.
To find easy and argumentative topics in write up writing, sooner and later you have gone to google. Based on your field of interest, it will be you who have to select area from a huge list. It is therefore suggested to research well before selecting any argumentative topic for your write up writing. Never rely on anyone’s suggestion always make a choice yourself regarding it.
Controversial topics make it more contrary
When we talk about controversial essay, it becomes imperative to have a controversial topic. It becomes more interesting and engaging if the title is somewhat or more controversial because that makes it more engaging.
While putting together a contrary write up needs a suitable contrary topic, it also requires you to take a side or have an opinion while including the other side of the story as well. Before starting off with the write up, it needs some brainstorming to support the point you have put up. Getting a contrary essay is simple and easy provided you have the proper topic to go forward and that's what is very important? So, with the topic there and the opinion you take, it is very important to be sure of the opinion you go for.
Engaging Write up topics
The essay topic especially in the case of contrary write up is extremely important. That's what makes it interesting with both sides of the story. Contrary write ups and good contrary write ups are persuasive. So, a topic in order to make it a contrary one needs to have something that can have two different opinions. It becomes like a debate where people have different opinions where each one is trying to make a point based on their own opinion. Evidence is also necessary for any opinion.
There could be various topics that can be suitable for argumentative write ups:
- Is global climate change man-made?
- Is our election process fair?
- Can you prove the effectiveness of death penalty?
- Do we have fair taxation system?
- Are parents aware about about child predators on the Internet?
- Are cell phones dangerous?
- Are test scores a good indication of a school's competency?
- Are we too dependent on computers?
- Cigarette smoking: should it be banned?
- Are law enforcement cameras an invasion of privacy?
- Should animals be used for research?
- Do colleges put too much stock in standardized test scores?
- Are actors and professional athletes paid too much?
- Are CEOs paid too much?
- Do violent video games cause behavior problems?
- What age is appropriate for dating?
- Does religion cause war?
- Should the government provide health care?
- Is homework harmful or helpful?
- Should students be allowed to grade their teachers?
- Is the cost of college too high?
- Is competition good?
- Does participation in sports keep teens out of trouble?
- Does age matter in relationships?
- Should gay couples be able to marry?
The above are some of the topics which can be used to put together a good argumentative essay.