10 good cause and effect essay topics to write on
What are cause and effect essays?
A cause and effect essay simply shows the occurrence of an event and the reasons for it. You can approach a cause and effect essay in two different ways. You may either select a cause and write its possible effects, or you can choose an effect and discuss what factors would have caused it. These are one of the easiest types of essays because the writer has to build his essay on strong logical argumentation. It is not like a fiction story at all. You need to have substance in your writing and prove your stance with supporting evidence.
Ten great ideas to use for cause and effect essay
If you are looking for a good topic o use for your cause and effect essay, then you certainly need help. This article has ten interesting ideas for topic. It is not necessary that you like all of them, however some of them may trigger great ideas in your mind.
- What are the background causes of the First World War? What factors laid the foundation for the war between various nations.
- Discuss the effects of mass migration towards urban areas. How does the migration of a huge population affect the economy?
- What are the consequences of a technological revolution on the way we live, behave, interact and connect with each other.
- How does a volcano erupt and what effects does it have on the neighboring villages and communities.
- What changes were made in the constitution after the civil war in America? Was there a positive change in the country overall or negative?
- How children are affected with increasing divorce rates? Does the personality of an individual reflect anything about the relationship between his parents?
- What is the reason of increasing domestic violence in both developed and developing economies? Is it true that financial crisis in a household can increase the level of frustration.
- How does HIV virus affect an individual in his personal and professional life? Is unsafe sex only reason for AIDS?
- What are the effects on children who watch movies based on violence and sexual harassment?
- What are the results of an individual failing to secure admission or job in his desired institution or sector? Can rejection to a certain milestone trigger insecurity and confidence issues in a person.