A List Of Compelling Discursive Essay Topics For High School
Are you faced with the task of coming up with a topic for your discursive essay for high school, but have no clue how to get that done? It is quite easy when you know how to do it, and the purpose of this article is to show you how. You’ll receive a bunch of different topics that can be used right away. It can get the ball rolling when you have spent some time being stuck. So with that thought in mind, read the rest of this article for some compelling discursive essay topics for high school students:
What is a discursive project?
First of all you have to familiarize yourself with what a discursive project is all about. a discursive projects is similar to other ones, but with one big difference: here the view must be balanced. Therefore, you cannot take a side when you are writing about a topic. You cannot give an opinion, and the information must be presented in a balanced way.
If you need some guidance on how to get this right, then take the time to take a peek at a few sample projects that have used the discursive approach.
- Here is a list of topics that can be sued for your next project:
- What are the different reasons why school funding is not increased?
- What can be done to make school food much more healthy?
- Are the teachers in your class providing enough help for your course?
- What are the main things that you need to learn at school before you leave?
- Who are the main people that are responsible for the rise of the economic crisis?
- What school subjects do you think could do with a little tweaking?
- Do you feel that the lessons that you have learnt in class are going to provide you the right tools in life?
- What can be done to improve the rate of your learning in school?
- What are the main reasons why you can get distracted to do your homework?
- What are the main challenges in completing homework at school?
- What are the most interesting experiences in your time at high school?
- How can a teenager lose weight to improve their life and health?